7/30/2008

Last Week of Vacation

Transfixed by my own feet, I have not been doing much quilting.


Perhaps when one is not quilting, one does a bit of cleaning. This "linen" closet certainly needed it (may my Pennsylvania Dutch ancestors not read blogs):


See ancestors, it is all better now:


Packed away my vintage collection of five and dime dollies from another closet. Aren't they cute? And these are just the short ones:


Rembrandt...

She's been watching the ticker tape news scroll along the bottom and trying to grab it:

May I compare and contrast reading material found within one's home? On the left, the boy's choice; on the right, the mother's:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kitty is so danged cute! I used to have a kitty that looked just like her.

The Calico Cat said...

My kitty has not found the ticker... But she loves those things that move on the laptop. (Especially when the laptop is on my lap instead of the table.)

Libby said...

Oh, I must get inspired to clear out a couple of cupboards . . . soon I could suffer injury when opening the doors *s*
Love the book choices - too funny!

KC Quilter said...

Oh, I love those dollies!!!! They are precious--as is Rembrandt.

Zannah said...

Wow - what a tidy cupboard! (and such a cute cat).

MARCIE said...

Yes, I laughed out loud at the book selection. Kitty at the TV is so cute, as are those funny little dolls, which is what I think you are in those cute shoes. A dolly wannabe? (do you suppose they say that in Tibet)?

Gypsy Quilter said...

Oh, I like your idea of a good book. Who is it by?